Exams at embassies and in the Netherlands


Would you like to come to the Netherlands, for example to live with your Dutch partner? Then in most cases you have to do the Basic Civic Integration Exam (Basisexamen Inburgering) at the Dutch embassy in your own country to be considered for a provisional residence permit (MVV, machtiging tot voorlopig verblijf). This exam consists of 3 parts: KNS (Knowledge of Dutch Society), reading and speaking..

However, the best way to learn a language is to be in the country where the language is spoken. Therefore TARTON offers you the chance to prepare for the Basic Civic Integration Exam in the Netherlands for up to 90 days, supervised by an experienced teacher.

You can find more information about the exams on the website: www.naarnederland.nl

Have you recently moved to the Netherlands, and are not from the EU? Then there is a high chance that you will have an integration obligation and must take integration exams.

TARTON offers a personal integration course, working on reaching language level A2 (writing, reading, listening and speaking), the KNM exam, and the ONA (Orientation on the Dutch Labour Market) portfolio. The course can also focus on just one of these elements.

You can find more information about integration in the Netherlands on the website www.inburgeren.nl
  • Wunpen Leather – following integration process, from Thailand
    We worked on the ONA portfolio: filled in results cards and prepared for the interview. After the lessons I had more confidence in speaking Dutch. I passed the integration exams!
  • Marigona Zhuniqi – following integration process, from Kosovo
    I was able to understand a lot and make my own sentences in a short time. My teacher is fantastic, friendly and most importantly has a lot of knowledge.
  • Soo Gor Chye - international, from Singapore
    Joyce is a proactive and spontaneous teacher! She gave practical tips for the ONA portfolio and exams. She has a professional approach.